England Starting XI at Euros

--- Hart -----

Clyne -- Smalling --- Cahill -- Rose

--------- Dier ----- Alli ---------

Antonio ------ Rooney ------ Vardy

------------------ Kane -----------------

For all of you who aren't putting shrek in the starting 11, I'm afraid you've wasted your time. He'll play every game as captain unless he lashes out at someone with petulance and gets suspended. Hodgson has pretty much confirmed that if he can stand up unaided, he plays.

For all of you who aren't putting shrek in the starting 11, I'm afraid you've wasted your time. He'll play every game as captain unless he lashes out at someone with petulance and gets suspended. Hodgson has pretty much confirmed that if he can stand up unaided, he plays.

That's the chubby rag playing then. Wooney's wobble but they don't fall down*

*unless in the box

weeble.jpg

Vardy and Kane have to start. I think Vardy can play in a front three wide or in the number 9 role. Then Kane number 10. Alli, Dier, also have to start. Smalling was excellent at the start of the season so deserves his place. Rose is getting better so I would have him start. The other positions are up for grabs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.