England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
Surely it is time for Southgate to go.

I understand that there is little time for a new coach to install his philosophy and system before the WC. But I think we have very little chance of getting out of our group with him in charge and we could at least use a new manager boost ahead of the tournament. If nothing else, allow them to play more attacking football.

I reckon we would all rather watch them go out trying to score goals rather than play that banal drivel Southgate has them playing.

I understand that there is little time for a new coach to install his philosophy and system before the WC. But I think we have very little chance of getting out of our group with him in charge and we could at least use a new manager boost ahead of the tournament. If nothing else, allow them to play more attacking football.

I reckon we would all rather watch them go out trying to score goals than than play that banal drivel Southgate has them playing.
Time for the FA to show some balls and get rid. He has some very good players in that side who are being hampered by his lack of tactical ability. Late in the day but a half decent manager can do better than this lost cause

I reckon we would all rather watch them go out trying to score goals rather than play that banal drivel Southgate has them playing.
Your link in the other thread doesn't work.

2 draws and 3 losses in this group in last 5 games.

Surely Southgate has to be questioned, because it's not like England have been unlucky, they don't play well at all.

Maguire get's called up when he performs poorly.

Saka who has been great for Arsenal at RW, NOPE, back to LWB where I've been playing you.

Boring plays, where are the patterns of attack, the triangles, build up on one side with a huge switch to the other for a 1v1 dribble? Does he know literally any tactics, its quite insane how the only way England can potentially score is if its a set piece or some magic from a player.

England have never scored because of Southgate, whenever they score it's for completely different reasons.

I don't even care about the English national squad (I am not English), but man these City players are probably depressed in this shit system.

Gareth Southgate is absolutely abysmal he's actually worse than Ole is at the wheel and that's saying something...

England are horrible to watch under him the football or shall I say lack of football is nothing short of shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.