England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That clown Cole saying Bellend was best English player. Dier was only one to come out with any plus points. Rest were shit

Surely it is time for Southgate to go.

I understand that there is little time for a new coach to install his philosophy and system before the WC. But I think we have very little chance of getting out of our group with him in charge and we could at least use a new manager boost ahead of the tournament. If nothing else, allow them to play more attacking football.

I reckon we would all rather watch them go out trying to score goals rather than play that banal drivel Southgate has them playing.

He won't go unless we have a disastrous World Cup(which could happen)

Hes a yes man who doesn't rock the boat and obeys every decision made by the FA Overlords

Time for the FA to show some balls and get rid. He has some very good players in that side who are being hampered by his lack of tactical ability. Late in the day but a half decent manager can do better than this lost cause
If they could sack the only man who ever won the World Cup for this country then surely they can sack this fraud.

The man for the job was there for the taking and we waited and waited… and now he’s at Chelsea!

We’ve seen for years this insipid style of play he has this squad playing. We saw those horrendous tactics in Extra Time in the Euros semi against Denmark that saw us hanging on and barely getting to the final. We saw the most unambitious tactics in the final against Italy (and the disgraceful act of bringing two subs on for penalties for five seconds so they took their penalties cold) that should have seen him sacked after that tournament.

Since then England have got worse and worse. The tactics are getting more boring. The formation is all wrong. The style of play is eye-redeningly boring!

Southgate, you’ve got to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.