England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the rags pull this off getting there players pull of the England side! Seems it’s gone back to the bacon chops days where the fa bough down to the scum! Foden on the other hand has had foot problem all season and goes!

How do the rags pull this off getting there players pull of the England side! Seems it’s gone back to the bacon chops days where the fa bough down to the scum! Foden on the other hand has had foot problem all season and goes!
I know, it pisses me off.

Stones has only just came back from injury, but watch him play every minute!

Foden should have beed talked in to pulling out. Didnt Pep say his foot was acting up a little? it appears he isnt completely over the injury.

Deference between Foden and Rashford is Rashford is a cheat so that charade of limping of he is fine with Foden on the other hand I get he loves playing for England and would play with a knock! Of Rashford will expect to walk back in the side too!

Some players want to play for their countries get over it. If they don't fancy it they can do a giggsy. It's not right anyone associated with the club should ask them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.