England Thread - 2023/24

I don't understand it. You've got a talented young player and rather than build confidence by saying "he's good enough to play anywhere" even if you then play him out wide, you've done your job. Instead he claims he can't play in the middle, that Pep doesn't play him there even though he does and you destroy him.

He thought Phil drifted out wide against Newcastle. Go watch the youtube highlights Gareth, you'll see where Phil was picking up the ball and it was in the no 10 spot. Yes he moved into space, which is the sign of a good player and something you should embrace. Having Rice and Henderson static and stuck in a certain area is why we created fuck all the other night!
The **** barely played him on Saturday, in any position. Useless waistcoat Wanker

What is hypocritical about calling out the piss poor standard,and tactical shit shows,we are being subjected to because we have an inept clown in charge? Or calling out the unnecessary/useless games against cannon fodder that don't do a great deal more than risk injury or build caps for his usual,inept,undeserving,suspects?

I'm sure he would still take the job,and even at his advancing years.....could still do a far better job than this current ****.
Because he's just slated the standard of opposition England have to face in qualifying and saying "I'm bored. Give me the prem every time."
He was chomping at the bit to get out of PL club management and into the England job

Nah. It’s only a friendly so he’ll risk all our players & they’ll get kicked off the park

I am so frustrated and angry that the useless twat remains in a position which can affect our players.

Absolute lack of charisma, talent or ingenuity and the powers that be decide that he should take charge of our talented players , and then completely wastes every bit of originality and ability our better players have.

Simply cannot watch England due my frustration with the twat at the helm.

The FA paying a fucking robot to try and do the job of a real coach.

The dinosaurs at the FA got their fingers burnt with BFS, GS was a "safe" option. no trophies but no scandal. He has never shown any promise as a tactics man, he is out of his depth at this level, incapable of innovation and inspiration, seems not to have grown into the job, or ever will...
And he'll be replaced by another yes man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.