England Thread - 2023/24

Maguire last good game for England was probably 2018. That’s extreme loyalty from waistcoat wanker
These 3 players shouldn't be picked because they haven't performed well or playing in a league that is probably worse than the Scottish Premier League (If you exclude the overpaid mercenary talented players).

We must have a shortage off decent players in those positions. I never understand how Ward-Prowse Is never picked despite him being very consistent with set pieces and assists.

I'm full on English but couldn't care less about the national side, the only ardent supporters of the England football team I have seen came from London.
What!?!

EnglandFans1.jpg

Custom_Printed_England_Football_Flags_Flags_FC.jpg

I think Harry speaks for most of us

Deafness prevents me from hearing and the Beeb have no subtitles. If Harry is spot on, presumably he is saying:
”Waistcoat is wank. He said the attack didn’t click but the problem was midfield taking so long to make a positive pass that the defence had time to make a sandwich while waiting in 2 banks of 4 for England to move. Why were the back four playing pattercake passing non stop to each other?
Give me the job and pay my dog £10m.”

Deafness prevents me from hearing and the Beeb have no subtitles. If Harry is spot on, presumably he is saying:
”Waistcoat is wank. He said the attack didn’t click but the problem was midfield taking so long to make a positive pass that the defence had time to make a sandwich while waiting in 2 banks of 4 for England to move. Why were the back four playing pattercake passing non stop to each other?
Give me the job and pay my dog £10m.”
He was saying we beat all these weak teams like Malta, get to the finals and never win anything. He's lost interest and for him (and a lot of us) it's a dead fortnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.