England U21 V Sweden U21

Fk me there's going to be some yellow cards shown to keepers facing penalties in the PL next season!

Joe Hart-balls of steel.Could've "done a Gazza" after the booking and lost it.
Kept it together,saw it through and made sure the team got there.

Top drawer.

Now I'm off to get pissed.

svennis pennis said:
Yeh he was baying for Hart to carry on so Sweden could have an empty net to tap into.

I love the guy and wish he was our number one.

He should have saved Sweden's second goal though, he got a full hand to it. City aren't going to be playing penalties every match, and if we do, Given has already showed he's equal to it.

I think joe did the ultimate "Take one for the team". Made sure he put the Swedes off at the risk of getting a yellow, which he promptly got.

Not sure whether he's a hero or a villan!!

svennis pennis said:
Yeh he was baying for Hart to carry on so Sweden could have an empty net to tap into.

yea same top lad and a quality keeper he'll come back and in a few years be our numba 1 permanently wiv loads more experience to benefit us!

There is me cheering them on and im Welsh, but City players for England means 100% behind England (plus almost 40 years old and never have, never will see Wales in any finals but we came close in U21 qaulifying but lost to England)

CITYtilIdie24 said:
svennis pennis said:

yea same top lad and a quality keeper he'll come back and in a few years be our numba 1 permanently wiv loads more experience to benefit us!

Yes, Perfect what City have done. Given is a head and shoulders above Hart for the moment, and i rather have no one above Given for us, feel the guy is pure class. But a loan to Birmingham and weekly football will do Hart great, and when its time for Given to retire, hart im sure will be thereabout to replace him and be Englands No1.
You know your getting a very good team/sqaud when you start loaning younger players to other premiership clubs.
Well done to all at city for this

hertsblue said:
CITYtilIdie24 said:

Yes, Perfect what City have done. Given is a head and shoulders above Hart for the moment, and i rather have no one above Given for us, feel the guy is pure class. But a loan to Birmingham and weekly football will do Hart great, and when its time for Given to retire, hart im sure will be thereabout to replace him and be Englands No1.
You know your getting a very good team/sqaud when you start loaning younger players to other premiership clubs.
Well done to all at city for this

Thats pretty much my thoughts.

Unknown_Genius said:
svennis pennis said:

He should have saved Sweden's second goal though, he got a full hand to it. City aren't going to be playing penalties every match, and if we do, Given has already showed he's equal to it.
ithink thats a bit harsh...he dived full length and, at best got half a hand to it, legend of a keeper!

svennis pennis said:

He will be one day but when the dust settles on this game, we will see that Joe still does not command his area. On a number of occassions Ned was giving out to him for not letting the lads know what was happen behind them. Ned and Micah knows what to expect after playing in front of Shay BUT this not a time for me to criticise Joe and enjoy the moment.

eshiers1 said:
Unknown_Genius said:
ithink thats a bit harsh...he dived full length and, at best got half a hand to it, legend of a keeper!

He saved England imo. MOM = 1. Berg 2. Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.