England U21 V Sweden U21

eshiers1 said:
Unknown_Genius said:
He should have saved Sweden's second goal though, he got a full hand to it. City aren't going to be playing penalties every match, and if we do, Given has already showed he's equal to it.
ithink thats a bit harsh...he dived full length and, at best got half a hand to it, legend of a keeper!

he was unlucky wiv that goal his wall let him down completly!!

Unknown_Genius said:
hertsblue said:
Yes, Perfect what City have done. Given is a head and shoulders above Hart for the moment, and i rather have no one above Given for us, feel the guy is pure class. But a loan to Birmingham and weekly football will do Hart great, and when its time for Given to retire, hart im sure will be thereabout to replace him and be Englands No1.
You know your getting a very good team/sqaud when you start loaning younger players to other premiership clubs.
Well done to all at city for this

Thats pretty much my thoughts.

I like Given but just dont feel anything towards him as a City player if you know what I mean? I would rather of seen us improve the defense in front of him and let him develop as we do. If anything we are going to progress to higher levels whilst Joe is goal fodder at Birmingham. I wanted to see Joe become our Iker Cassilas. He does not deserve to be sat rotting on our bench.

I guess the point is if Germany play in white and Italy in blue, why are both teams wearing their away kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.