England U21 V Sweden U21

It all stems from the decision to leave Micah on I feel. He was very wary not to commit a foul, which you cant blame him for. But if Pearce would of subbed him, then the other defender could of got stuck in and prevented Sweden from getting back in it.

Walcott has been shite, missed quite a few chances. Also daft of neddy to give that freekick away.

dingbat said:
It all stems from the decision to leave Micah on I feel. He was very wary not to commit a foul, which you cant blame him for. But if Pearce would of subbed him, then the other defender could of got stuck in and prevented Sweden from getting back in it.

Where as I think he should have left Abgonlahor on. That Fraizer Campbell aint a patch on him and we should be defending from the front.

josh06 said:
Walcott has been shite, missed quite a few chances. Also daft of neddy to give that freekick away.

Your right about Ned and he should have been closer to his man on the third as should Richards on the second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.