England U21 V Sweden U21

Bluemoon115 said:
mancitygaz said:
ffs what happened? turned it of at half time 3-0 and cruising

Two words - Stuart Pearce.

Or Walcot. if this guy could have put 1 of his 4-5 chances away instead of side passing it to the keeper or not looking up for the man unmarked in front of goal it would have been 4-0 and game over.

To be fair to him, the swedes having been rolling about like twats all night. Referee should have used common sense and told him no more, but the referee has been wanting to be centre of attention tonight.

Thats from a neutral

Fucking come on ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've noticed from the off the refs a Sweed, every little shitty thing he pulls us up on. Yet the guy done walcott from behind and dint even get a yellow. Twat.

This is just another example of English sport generally, absolutely no killer instinct.

This match should have been 6-0 if we had anything about us.

Shooter 83 said:
I've noticed from the off the refs a Sweed, every little shitty thing he pulls us up on. Yet the guy done walcott from behind and dint even get a yellow. Twat.

You must be joking? He's practically handed you 2 goals.

Shooter 83 said:

The turks and the Swedes have a very good relationship, i was surprised to see a Turkish ref. Might aswell have made it a Scandanavian.

Southern European would have been the correct move.

All this theatrical hand waving is doing my fuckin head in too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.