England v Albania | Friday 12th November 2021

Which sort of proves my point ; )
Glad you feel you’ve won. You proved many points this evening….none of them reflected well on you. This was all started by a remark that equated the other Home Nations as being rubbish dogshit. It ended with England fans saying their team was dogshit too. I’m happy with that.

Glad you feel you’ve won. You proved many points this evening….none of them reflected well on you. This was all started by a remark that equated the other Home Nations as being rubbish dogshit. It ended with England fans saying their team was dogshit too. I’m happy with that.
He’s mentioned one player that he doesn’t rate, who happens to be a City player. People have opinions.

I think Grealish is a very good player, who is learning Pep ball, but isn’t being used to his full potential at City or England yet.

Ireland are ”dogshit” at the moment.
Northern Ireland always seem to perform better than their squad skillset.
Wales are doing pretty well as they have Bale and Ramsey.
Scotland are doing better than they have done for 20 years. Robertson, Tierney, McGinn and Gilmour are the axis that can be built upon. Get a decent striker and I think Scotland can overperform like Wales have for the past few years.

England, as ever, could probably do better given the players available to them. Sounds daft coming off a semi final and a final loss in the previous two tournaments, but we’re all left with the feeling of “what if” from Southgate’s team selections.

Been the game and not seen any comments on here re the game, so so proud to be there and see Manchester City players be instrumental in the way we are the heartbeat of England when allowed mr Southgate ( sorry still not forgiven him for the pizza advert that wasn't right ). On way home due in at 6am and educating some cockneys about the best team in the land and all the world CITY CITY CITY ....

He’s mentioned one player that he doesn’t rate, who happens to be a City player. People have opinions.

I think Grealish is a very good player, who is learning Pep ball, but isn’t being used to his full potential at City or England yet.

Ireland are ”dogshit” at the moment.
Northern Ireland always seem to perform better than their squad skillset.
Wales are doing pretty well as they have Bale and Ramsey.
Scotland are doing better than they have done for 20 years. Robertson, Tierney, McGinn and Gilmour are the axis that can be built upon. Get a decent striker and I think Scotland can overperform like Wales have for the past few years.

England, as ever, could probably do better given the players available to them. Sounds daft coming off a semi final and a final loss in the previous two tournaments, but we’re all left with the feeling of “what if” from Southgate’s team selections.
I wouldnt call Ireland dogshit. They drew with Portugal and should have won but for a wrongfully disallowed goal.

As regards England for once they are not over hyped. The strongest squad in world football.

Even pundits outside of England are saying that with a more attacking coach they could beat anyone. No chance of winning the world Cup with Southgate.

He is wasting the most talented English players ever.

I wouldnt call Ireland dogshit. They drew with Portugal and should have won but for a wrongfully disallowed goal.

As regards England for once they are not over hyped. The strongest squad in world football.

Even pundits outside of England are saying that with a more attacking coach they could beat anyone. No chance of winning the world Cup with Southgate.

He is wasting the most talented English players ever.
Valid, apart from the number 6 role.

A vital role that England are bereft at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.