England v Albania | Friday 12th November 2021

Scored three against what’s in front of him. You cannot knock it, but his link up has been poor. And he still looks slow. Looks more concerned about his own game than the teams.

Usual English manners.
...but you broke our goal post and cross bar at Wembley in 1977...and you still have our penalty spot. 8-)

To call the first half bang average is a little harsh.
I suppose for some 8-0 or more would still be bang average.

first half was just perfect football, amazing movement, passing and finishing - often not the case in international football. 5-0. Game over.
2nd half a nice easy run about.
Well played once again England.

Any team that allows somebody to volley home direct from a corner on the edge of The 6 yard box shouldn't really be considered taxing opposition.
Any team that allows somebody like jordon fucking Henderson look like Messi should probably just call it a day and find something else to pass the time.
A wins a win though so roll on the mighty San Marino..

Just another shit international match.

Bang average performance at best. No doubt it will be much the same against the mighty San Marino.
I was on a call with my daughter (who doesn't really follow football), she asked me who SAM Marino was; she thought he was a new player for us. I had to explain that SAN Marino was a microstate, slightly less populous than my local Co-op.

Any team that allows somebody to volley home direct from a corner on the edge of The 6 yard box shouldn't really be considered taxing opposition.
Any team that allows somebody like jordon fucking Henderson look like Messi should probably just call it a day and find something else to pass the time.
A wins a win though so roll on the mighty San Marino..
Exactly. Albania population less than 3 million. Its like Germany played say, a team made up of players all born in Kent. ( and Kean is being compared to Jimmy Greaves for his international goal scoring record. I'm sure in his day there weren't as many England games and certainly not against shit obscure opposition - apart from Scotland obviously !)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.