England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

Bellingham was shite until the goal at the end

In fact the only time Bellingham looked semi decent in the game was when Phil went more central and got the team putting some passes together and got Bellingham involved
You’ve just described Southgate’s new tactics for every game in the Euros: play the same “don’t lose” selection and tactics until late on when we are drawing or losing and then move Foden in to the middle, tell Bellingham to actually start passing to him (or anyone else, for that matter), and hope those two and Kane can digs us out by actually attacking, whilst everyone else still focuses on not conceding.

20 years old.

Bellingham was runner-up to Pedri of Barcelona in the 2021 Kopa Trophy, awarded to the world's best under-21 male player as voted by previous winners of the Ballon d'Or.

His performances earned him the Bundesliga Player of the Season award.[59] Having finished as runner-up two years prior, Bellingham won the Kopa Trophy in 2023 in recognition of his performances over the 2022–23 season for Dortmund and for England in the 2022 FIFA World Cup. He became the first Englishman to receive the award, which was presented at the 2023 Ballon d'Or ceremony in October.

Bellingham scored 10 goals in his first 10 matches for Madrid, equaling Cristiano Ronaldo's goal tally after his first 10 games for the club in 2009.

Bellingham became the first player to score in each of his first four Champions League appearances for Real Madrid in a 4–2 victory against Napoli.

Bellingham was named winner of the Golden Boy for 2023, an award made to the best male under-21 footballer playing in the European top divisions over a calendar year.

Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid
England U17
  • Syrenka Cup: 2019[93]
England
Individual

I was undecided until I saw rookie of the month:-)

Agreed, all for that but of course I’m talking when it comes to national team - outside of social media and forums real fans come together and support England. That’s the main thing.
here's me thinking i was a real football fan after following city home and away for 60 odd years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.