England v Bosnia & Herzegovina | Mon 3rd June, 19:45 | Friendly

It's genuinely amusing how inept TAA is in midfield. I encourage everyone to just watch him for 5 minutes whenever he's in eyeshot. He hasn't got a clue where he should be at any moment. He's finding himself just stood a few yards from his teammate with the ball offer nothing all the time. We're going to get well and truly slaughtered if he's played there against any team that isn't fodder.
It obviously means more to him to play in midfield than others.

It's genuinely amusing how inept TAA is in midfield. I encourage everyone to just watch him for 5 minutes whenever he's in eyeshot. He hasn't got a clue where he should be at any moment. He's finding himself just stood a few yards from his teammate with the ball offer nothing all the time. We're going to get well and truly slaughtered if he's played there against any team that isn't fodder.
Big fan of him hitting a long ball to the Bosnian defenders every 5 minutes.

Only saving grace is about 3 of these players will actually start against Serbia and one is the gk!

This is hard work, watching this. If there was a T20 blast game on, I'd probably be watching that. As it is; Star Trek III;The search for Spock is on at the moment. I'm tempted.

That's the best film out the lot with Shatner and Nimoy in for me..

Bit of an interim here while this game is boring>

These are the best ranked start trek films according to Rotten Tomatoes

Bit surprised at them to be honest..

Surely Southgate should know who's going by now?
This game should be about getting the starting team important playing minutes together.
I know there's a few missing but still should be playing a more starting lineup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.