England v Bosnia & Herzegovina | Mon 3rd June, 19:45 | Friendly

It's genuinely amusing how inept TAA is in midfield. I encourage everyone to just watch him for 5 minutes whenever he's in eyeshot. He hasn't got a clue where he should be at any moment. He's finding himself just stood a few yards from his teammate with the ball offer nothing all the time. We're going to get well and truly slaughtered if he's played there against any team that isn't fodder.

I'm not looking forward to this shit commentary all summer.
'John Stones has only started x amount of games for City'
Then mentioning Luke shaw at left back, no mention of injuries.
'Play Foden on the left'
'Jack Grealish has dropped down the pecking order at City'
Again no mention of injuries.
Maybe it's just me being pissy but our players rarely get balanced commentary.
I think it's a fair comment on Grealish.

If we can't get Musiala, I'd love Eze. I know we were interested in him over the summer. I think he and Phil would be incredible together.

Fair enough, but you did say that.
I wouldn't criticise anyone for not singing, I wouldn't.
If I'm at a game where it's played I always sit down.
Doesn't make me not English, I just hate the monarchy.
I guess I just don’t see it as a show of support to the monarchy! (I realise that sounds incredibly stupid given the words) I see it as more of a support of the country

I don't get this. Surely the point of this friendly is to get a bit of understanding between the players that are actually going to start the first game. Southgate using it to try out loads of players who've never played together for the first time.

Fact Grealish isn’t starting tonight says to me he isn’t making the squad. Gordon,palmer, eze, bowen foden and saka all ahead of him imo. Could be a blessing in disguise for him

Yeah there are better options than him but who can put there foot on the ball slow it down win a free kick when 1 up in the final better that Grealish

This is hard work, watching this. If there was a T20 blast game on, I'd probably be watching that. As it is; Star Trek III;The search for Spock is on at the moment. I'm tempted.

It's genuinely amusing how inept TAA is in midfield. I encourage everyone to just watch him for 5 minutes whenever he's in eyeshot. He hasn't got a clue where he should be at any moment. He's finding himself just stood a few yards from his teammate with the ball offer nothing all the time. We're going to get well and truly slaughtered if he's played there against any team that isn't fodder.
Just saying all the same to my lad, TAA has no idea where he should be at any given time.

I'm not looking forward to this shit commentary all summer.
'John Stones has only started x amount of games for City'
Then mentioning Luke shaw at left back, no mention of injuries.
'Play Foden on the left'
'Jack Grealish has dropped down the pecking order at City'
Again no mention of injuries.
Maybe it's just me being pissy but our players rarely get balanced commentary.
We have it all season, summer will be no diff.

Mainoo plays a straightforward 5 yard pass, commentator : there goes a young man at the absolute top of his game.

Foden beats 2 men and scores a 30 yard screamer, commentator : goalkeeper should have done better there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.