England v Bosnia & Herzegovina | Mon 3rd June, 19:45 | Friendly

Come on. You must have seen the same turgid, talentless crap. We get slagged all the time, and at times justified, but that shows how thin the talent layer is in England. Your leagues the best, but it has very little to do with English players. And after that, it’s easy to see why,
Nope. I'm watching the Star Trek film. I knew what was coming. Brains as well as beauty; that's me.

Come on. You must have seen the same turgid, talentless crap. We get slagged all the time, and at times justified, but that shows how thin the talent layer is in England. Your leagues the best, but it has very little to do with English players. And after that, it’s easy to see why,
So im guessing you don't rate Kane, Foden, Saka, Rice, Bellingham, Stones, Walker? Not a chance they would get into that Celtic side of yours I'm assuming?? Fair enough lol

It's not the English players, it's the English managers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.