England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

I can only presume no other fucker wants the job because it makes no sense how Southgate still has it
He’s been extremely lucky.
The media all harp on about how good his record is but the truth is that all the international big boys are the poorest for about 10 years plus.
Spain, Germany, Italy, Brazil to name a few are an eternity away from what they once were.
I don’t care about his record.
My eyes tell me he plays fucking appalling boring football and with some absolute ballers at his disposal.
As I’ve already said he’s sapped the life out of this England team.

What a thoroughly pointless waste of time that was. Played on the back foot as we always do against even semi-competent opposition instead of imposing ourselves as the team with superior players, no cohesion, no game plan. Great insight into what will happen the first time we face anybody decent in the euros.

Pep needs to be on the phone and get all the england lads to skip the next pointless game against belgium. Walkers potential injury tonight could deny us trophies, foden and stones need to be wrapped up.

All well and good blaming Southgate but I honestly don’t think this team is as good as people making out to be (again).

Some very fortunate results in Russia and the Euros has built it’s reputation up again.

We have the players to win the tournament, but the team isn't as good as it could be because we have a manager coaching it that if he wasn't coaching England would be lucky to manager of a Championship/ league 1 team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.