England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

Fell asleep thats what this England side under the negative one do for me.

We in my opinion should have won major title out of the last 3 and thats down to the negative one :(

The man got lucky because the national team was that bad before him so how could he really fail ????

Imagine beng coached by Pep then turning up for England and being coached by the likes of Waistcoat and Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank who quit as Burton managet with them bottom of the table, then expected to play alongside the likes of Gallagher, Slabhead ec

@BlueHammer85 you said you never watched the game so why am I reading your usual copy and paste reply to every single post?
It’s getting weird this obsession of yours to defend a man who stands in the way of the national team having success.
Also, stop with the credit for losing a pen shoot out against Italy. Instead rewatch the game and see a coward of a manager shit the bed after going 1-0 up due to his negativity.

Support England as much and as loud as you want but don’t try and change things that the whole world witnessed. You want a steady, boring manager who’s nice to his players, fine.
Others expect a bit more that’s all.

@BlueHammer85 you said you never watched the game so why am I reading your usual copy and paste reply to every single post?
It’s getting weird this obsession of yours to defend a man who stands in the way of the national team having success.
Also, stop with the credit for losing a pen shoot out against Italy. Instead rewatch the game and see a coward of a manager shit the bed after going 1-0 up due to his negativity.

Support England as much and as loud as you want but don’t try and change things that the whole world witnessed. You want a steady, boring manager who’s nice to his players, fine.
Because he's a twat and probably gets all his shite off Talkshite

Was tagged in and responding to questions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.