England v Denmark | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done England - not always pretty but they didn't panic when they went behind, were brave at the beginning of extra time and got a break with the rebound from the penalty.

Denmark did well to get this far, but in the end they didn't have the resources to make subs who could change the match and England have.

Italy will be interesting - two very different sides. Should be good game - but still cant get excited for England and will have to suffer 4 more days of that song and all the hype that goes with it.

The main reason for my cheering of Italy is our former manager. Seems appropriate enough
You're totally allowed support Italy. But your approach to saying FORZA ITALY FORZA MANCINI in this thread immediately after fulltime is 100% going to rub people the wrong way.

Now I'm willing to put this down to being a misunderstanding instead of trolling if you're willing to be a bit more respectful.

Maybe stick to the agricultural stuff in the Coppa ?

That’s funny, because this colonialist-like comment when all the people in those threads complain about Brazil supposedly overly diving, now keeping quiet about Raz

Taking all emotion out of it, it's not that great of an achievement reaching the final as these pundits are suggesting, we've played nobody, the fixtures say we should get to the final, we've only done what was expected so far. Now we have to turn up.
Deary me. If it’s such a non achievement why dont we do it every tournament?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.