England v Denmark | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saka is a talent — anyone arguing otherwise is being dishonest or is an idiot — but he’s not better than Foden right now, even in this system. Probably below Grealish, as well.

Perhaps this is too cynical, but I get the sense Southgate is slyly scapegoating Phil for the relatively lacklustre performances in the first two matches.
He’s a talent but no where near an international footballer

He's okay but flatters to deceive at times, that corner was crap.
That’s what I mean. He’s okay. Nonetheless, I don’t know what his strengths are...stamina? tracks back a lot? assists? goal scoring like Lamps? the assist before the assist?

That’s what I mean. He’s okay. Nonetheless, I don’t know what his strengths are...stamina? tracks back a lot? assists? goal scoring like Lamps? the assist before the assist?
doing nice things once Kante's mopped up behind him and handed him the ball on a plate in 30 yards of space because Dinho's on the bench.

Saka is a talent — anyone arguing otherwise is being dishonest or is an idiot — but he’s not better than Foden right now, even in this system. Probably below Grealish, as well.

Perhaps this is too cynical, but I get the sense Southgate is slyly scapegoating Phil for the relatively lacklustre performances in the first two matches.
You can not rate him and be neither !

When you look at that last corner in slow-mo and everyone is holding and swinging out of everyone else.

It’s amazing what some refs see and give as a penalty or a free out and others just ignore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.