England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should of course be leading against Finland but feel we’ve played very well, higher tempo and more direct.
I like Grealish in the middle and playing higher up , Rico doing good, know everyone hates him but Trent is such a dangerous player and creates so much aswell as coming close to scoring often - defensively I’ve never rated him I will add.
Credit to Finland for their last gasp defending at times and couple dangerous breaks.
More of the same and we should win comfortably.

Should of course be leading against Finland but feel we’ve played very well, higher tempo and more direct.
I like Grealish in the middle and playing higher up , Rico doing good, know everyone hates him but Trent is such a dangerous player and creates so much aswell as coming close to scoring often - defensively I’ve never rated him I will add.
Credit to Finland for their last gasp defending at times and couple dangerous breaks.
More of the same and we should win comfortably.
Arnold gave the ball.away nearly every time he got it in the first 30mins. He could only improve and in fairness he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.