England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've got no chance as he 'scores goals'

I totally agree with you by the way, and have said the same for a couple of years

He's the elephant in the room of this England squad IMO
Yup. 2018 World Cup was when I started turning against him. Vardy was the man to take England to glory if Southgate was going insist on that style of play but instead Kane started every game and Vardy thought "Fuck this".

Impressed with Eze, Gomes, Rico, Jack and Kane’s goals. Stones had an easy outing for the most part. They can definitely improve but certain players need to be dropped.

If we'd signed Kane in the summer of 2021 we would have bottled it against Villa on the last day and lost against Inter in the CL final. Actually we wouldn't have even made the final in the first place after Kane delivered another shrinking violet classic in Bernabeau semi-final. And meanwhile Haaland would be celebrating back-to-back Champions Leagues with Madrid.
How do you know what would have happened? I’ll not pretend I’m not delighted we got Haaland rather than Kane, Haaland being the best striker on the planet, but to rubbish Harry Kane, and say he’s robbed England of the best years of Jamie fucking Vardy is plain daft

Impressed with Eze, Gomes, Rico, Jack and Kane’s goals. Stones had an easy outing for the most part. They can definitely improve but certain players need to be dropped.
Thought Eze was poor but the others were impressive

Only Finland of course…

But that was a very good watch and performance, impressed with the tempo throughout and the dominance- we have such a pool of talent up top.

Well done to Grealish, Rico and Gomes on his first start.

Trent can be frustrating but some of his play and creativity offers something not many in world offers - could have had a hand in 4/5 goals if they were finished.

Kane deserves the plaudits once again, 100th start and still proving to be one of the best strikers in the world, great finishes tonight and a constant threat.

Only 2 games, but Carsley looks like his can bring something a bit different , I like his set up and our style, he also comes across quite nonchalant and no nonsense. Good start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.