England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamie Vardy? You’re really taking the piss now.

He scored 7 in 26 for England. Kane has 68 in 100.

Plus Vardy decided he didn’t want to play for England, AFTER his best years.

If you really think Vardy is a better striker and goal scorer than Kane, well I’ll just shake my head in bewilderment

If it wasn't for Kane Tottenham would have finished mid table year after year. His biggest failure was being loyal to the team he supported.

The people that slag him off for England are the ones who wanted Ivan Toney to replace him lol. The fella who scored 4 goals in 19 games last season.

Everyone acts as if England would win everything if it wasn't for Kane. Like England have won shitloads of medals for 50 years before him lol.

The trophy comments are always weak. Kalvin Phillips won a treble. John o'Shea and Phil Jones have more premier league medals than the likes of Eden Hazard. You can't even make this stuff up lol

Only Finland of course…

But that was a very good watch and performance, impressed with the tempo throughout and the dominance- we have such a pool of talent up top.

Well done to Grealish, Rico and Gomes on his first start.

Trent can be frustrating but some of his play and creativity offers something not many in world offers - could have had a hand in 4/5 goals if they were finished.

Kane deserves the plaudits once again, 100th start and still proving to be one of the best strikers in the world, great finishes tonight and a constant threat.

Only 2 games, but Carsley looks like his can bring something a bit different , I like his set up and our style, he also comes across quite nonchalant and no nonsense. Good start.
Well said

If it wasn't for Kane Tottenham would have finished mid table year after year. His biggest failure was being loyal to the team he supported.

The people that slag him off for England are the ones who wanted Ivan Toney to replace him lol. The fella who scored 4 goals in 19 games last season.

Everyone acts as if England would win everything if it wasn't for Kane. Like England have won shitloads of medals for 50 years before him lol.

The trophy comments are always weak. Kalvin Phillips won a treble. John o'Shea and Phil Jones have more premier league medals than the likes of Eden Hazard. You can't even make this stuff up lol
Well said too

I know we like a bit of negativity in here but based on those two games I would rather watch Carsley’s England over Southgate’s a hundred times over.

I like our shape, I like the directness they show, how many times is Grealish running at somebody? It’s great to see. Gordon was doing the same for the first 30 minutes. I like the fact they keep trying to score even when we’re ahead.

Anybody will have an impossible job trying to make an entertaining game out of a glorified friendly with Finland. But all the elements are there for this team to kick on. It does show signs of being like Carsley’s approach to the u21s and that team was great to watch, won a tournament without conceding a goal and scoring a hatful. If he can get the senior team playing that well I’d be very happy. Above all it lacks the total cowardice of Southgate’s set up which was the most frustrating part of watching England.

If Foden or Palmer were on the pitch tonight I think we’d have scored far more. A lot of wasted chances.

Jamie Vardy? You’re really taking the piss now.

He scored 7 in 26 for England. Kane has 68 in 100.

Plus Vardy decided he didn’t want to play for England, AFTER his best years.

If you really think Vardy is a better striker and goal scorer than Kane, well I’ll just shake my head in bewilderment
Not doubting Kane's actual scoring record. I'm saying he's a massive loser who goes missing when shit's really on and you've got to knuckle in for a semi-final or a final. Kane's played in SEVEN finals in his career and has managed 0 shots. He's a loser.

Refreshing to see players getting forward and enjoying themselves. We have the talent, and with the players at hand, those tactics could just take us to the elusive star prize.

Not doubting Kane's actual scoring record. I'm saying he's a massive loser who goes missing when shit's really on and you've got to knuckle in for a semi-final or a final. Kane's played in SEVEN finals in his career and has managed 0 shots. He's a loser.
You have no clue what you’re talking about. Jonathan Greening has a champions league medal because he played over the suspended Keane. Does that make him a winner? Same can be said about Phillips.

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Jonathan Greening has a champions league medal because he played over the suspended Keane. Does that make him a winner? Same can be said about Phillips.
Obviously not. Stop with the strawman shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.