England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TAA lost possession 24 times
The bbc…l

So far, Trent Alexander-Arnold has had the second most touches of any England player (108) with full debutant Angel Gomes having the most (123).

Again, Trent, behind Gomes, has the second highest amount of passes made (91) and at the moment has a pass completion rate of 87.1%

Couldn’t care less who he picks. Just hope he picks who he wants and doesn’t ever listen to the fans demanding who he plays and what tactics he should play.
Something I gave credit to Southgate for.
Southgate didn't listen to fans. He was too busy listening to the FA'S instructions.

By the time he's retired he'll have robbed England of the best years of Jamie Vardy and Ollie Watkins
Fuck me, you've had a 'mare there pal.

I'm not his biggest fan but he's the best and most consistent striker England have had since Shearer!
The Waistcoat can thank his lucky stars he had Kane up front during his time or else he'd have been sussed out a lot earlier!

I'm not his biggest fan but he's the best and most consistent striker England have had since Shearer!
The Waistcoat can thank his lucky stars he had Kane up front during his time or else he'd have been sussed out a lot earlier!
... In games that mean next to nothing that England would win anyway.

He’s had a mare the last half hour.

If it wasn't for Kane Tottenham would have finished mid table year after year. His biggest failure was being loyal to the team he supported.

The people that slag him off for England are the ones who wanted Ivan Toney to replace him lol. The fella who scored 4 goals in 19 games last season.

Everyone acts as if England would win everything if it wasn't for Kane. Like England have won shitloads of medals for 50 years before him lol.

The trophy comments are always weak. Kalvin Phillips won a treble. John o'Shea and Phil Jones have more premier league medals than the likes of Eden Hazard. You can't even make this stuff up lol
Ivan Toney… shudder! Not for me

Come back in eight years. If Haaland manages to get that far in his career without a goal in a final I'll buy you a pint. He's already one up on Kane considering he's actually managed at least one shot on target in a final.
You’re picking and choosing stats which help you. England have been shite in finals cos generally they get there playing weak teams and all 11 flounder against teams in a final, who generally tend to be better. I’d say Kane playing in a final with the likes of David Silva and Kevin de Bruyne supplying him would do a darn sight better than being supplied by Jordan Henderson and Jude won’t pass Bellingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.