England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of people in this thread just can't read. Well, actually, they can, it's just that they're deciding they've read something when they actually haven't.

Never doubted Kane's quality overall. Never doubted his goal scoring record which speaks for itself. Also never said he shouldn't be part of the England squad.

But in massive, massive moments between April and August 1st, almost every season, all Kane has done is let teams down. Zero shots in six finals is atrocious for a striker of his status.

That's because: he's a loser.

A good striker - maybe even a great one for Spurs - but a loser all the same. A perfect striker for qualifiers and group stages but nowhere near good enough when the margins are thin.

Seen it time and time again. There's a dossier of moments in absolutely crunch games when Kane just hasn't turned up or has flubbed a chance he'd bury were it an earlier game. Two goals against Finland change fuck all, sadly.
There’s 11 players in our nations entire football history that have won something, that’s 11 out of 1285, or less than 1%, who have won something. Presumably that’s not all down to Harry Kane?

Yes the 100,000 fans that all demand the players for their own team play and outraged if he dare picks a rival teams player, all have different idea of formation and tactics, some of those 100,000 pillocks would demand Kane to be dropped because he’s a ‘loser’, Rice to be dropped because he’s a ‘plodder’, Bellingham to be dropped because he’s ‘shit’ and well pretty much every player. Good luck to England leaving it in the hands of our such knowledgeable and rational
To be honest, I'd of personally picked more or less the same team as Southgate, kane for certain, it's the style of play he inserted, score first then defend like fuck, which was great until England met a half decent team, that was his downfall

To be honest, I'd of personally picked more or less the same team as Southgate, kane for certain, it's the style of play he inserted, score first then defend like fuck, which was great until England met a half decent team, that was his downfall
Southgate said after the final they”had trouble” getting Kane fit. He started 7 games in the tournament. It was definitely Gareth’s error picking someone not fit so many times, maybe moreso than Kane saying he was ready to play (all players would do that).

Come next tournament he will be 33 and at the end of his career. Need to be thinking now about his successor

Yes the 100,000 fans that all demand the players for their own team play and outraged if he dare picks a rival teams player, all have different idea of formation and tactics, some of those 100,000 pillocks would demand Kane to be dropped because he’s a ‘loser’, Rice to be dropped because he’s a ‘plodder’, Bellingham to be dropped because he’s ‘shit’ and well pretty much every player. Good luck to England leaving it in the hands of our such knowledgeable and rational fanbase.
Sparky - you know I love you but the problem with you and England and in particular Southgate, is you won’t even consider a negative point. Yes we got far in tournaments. Did you ever feel like we’d win one though apart from about 5-10 minutes against Italy?

I havn`t seen the game but taking your Blue Tinted specs off for one moment how did Rico do ? Cheers.
I luv Rico, he just plays the game and doesn't look out of place.
As others have said, he played LB and looked his usual self and is going to be a star!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.