England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

I'm already looking forward to this one.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 20.59.48.png

Live on ITV 1. I will update more details closer to the time.

England's results so far:
Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 21.00.40.png

France's results so far:
Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 20.57.47.png

What have we got to fear here?
Nobody fancies us but is our squad really that much inferior to the French squad, they have one unbelievable player who our right back has pocketed multiple times. Most clean sheets, most goals scored, there's a chance. Okay I'm maybe a little bit giddy but it should be a good game.

England XI v Senegal:
Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 20.58.40.png

France XI v Poland:
Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 20.59.16.png

France aren't anything to be frightened of. if you attack them they are really passive and can be got at, the problem is we have waistcoat as manager who is very likely to shit his pants and do the exact opposite to that.

If you're Mbappe you don't even bother coming up against Walker, he was pocketed everytime he's come up against him in the champions league. (all the pundits seem to be oblivious to those games) if you're mbappe you just switch flanks and target Shaw and Maguire.

Were capable of beating them but i expect them to punish us badly from our mistakes, our midfield just isn't capable of not making shitty mistakes to stifle them.

France aren't anything to be frightened of. if you attack them they are really passive and can be got at, the problem is we have waistcoat as manager who is very likely to shit his pants and do the exact opposite to that.

If you're Mbappe you don't even bother coming up against Walker, he was pocketed everytime he's come up against him in the champions league. (all the pundits seem to be oblivious to those games) if you're mbappe you just switch flanks and target Shaw and Maguire.

Were capable of beating them but i expect them to punish us badly from our mistakes, our midfield just isn't capable of not making shitty mistakes to stifle them.
Exactly what I was gonna say, if I was Mbappe, I’d switch sides with Dembele.

I hope waistcoat doesn’t go with 5 at the back. For me, that just always makes us get overrun in middle of the park and invites pressure, and I don’t think you can allow that to happen at this level.

He needs to be brave and understand our attacking talent is up there with anyone and the best form of defence in this game is take the game to them. Obviously we still need to be careful at the back but if you’re just gonna be negative and invite the likes of Griezmann and Mbappé onto you, you’re asking for trouble

I'm already looking forward to this one.

View attachment 62739

Live on ITV 1. I will update more details closer to the time.

England's results so far:
View attachment 62740

France's results so far:
View attachment 62736

What have we got to fear here?
Nobody fancies us but is our squad really that much inferior to the French squad, they have one unbelievable player who our right back has pocketed multiple times. Most clean sheets, most goals scored, there's a chance. Okay I'm maybe a little bit giddy but it should be a good game.

England XI v Senegal:
View attachment 62737

France XI v Poland:
View attachment 62738
Going to be a difficult game, but looking at those two prospective line-ups we shouldn’t fear them. Mbappe is the difference. If we can somehow keep him quiet, and there’s probably no-one better equipped than Walker to do that, then we have every chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.