England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the subs were really poor…Raz and Mount. I guess GS wanted to make sure he was equitable……

I would have kept Saka on as he was drawing fouls, and brought Jack on earlier…maybe at 1-1 as he can slow the pace a bit and win some free kicks…

I thought Raz was a good choice at first, but expected England to continue playing along the same lines as 'like for like'. He was a waste of time tbh.

Jack should have been on at 65 minutes. Mount must be Southgate's love child.

I think she made a great point. We should have had a back up taker because Lloris knows him so well.
Fuck off
She made a point that we can all make with hindsight
Why did he take the first one???
You pick your best penalty taker and if he misses then so be it, that’s football
That’s what we did and it didn’t work

Nothing like being wise after the event - who’s that woman with Jill Scott saying the man who buried the first pen shouldn’t have taken the second pen?
Yeah, biggest load of bollocks I've heard in a long time. Had to be Kane, all day long. I sometimes wonder where they get these pundits from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.