England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d argue theirs managers in the championship that would wipe the floor with Southgate. He’s a yes man. Bizarre comment.

Take it you havent seen the list of managers in the Championship, only Vincient Kompany stands out and has just started managing and prob woudnt manage England anyway being Belgian.plus im prob being biased as he played for City. I cant see a decent manager im afraid. Can you ??

For the penalty ?

LOL no that was correct, he didn't deny a scoring opportunity, the only reason for a red card after a penalty, he was yellow carded correctly.

Mount was never getting anywhere near that ball.
Like I said he is French so an automatic red is the correct decision

Too right , a proper proud English fan - unlike the majority behind a keyboard desperate for us to lose

England were wank mate. The seedings make it almost impossible not to qualify & then as top seed almost guaranteed last 8. Last tournament we got lucky with Colombia so got a semi & played off the park.

We got lucky that France had no Benzema, Kante & Pogba & still had no control.

We have a front 3 that arguably as good as any in the world but no build up play. Shaw & Rice can’t play quick passing game, then we had Henderson & Bellingham who’s decision making is questionable & hold onto the ball too long.

France midfield was almost invisible as they pinged it round.

Don’t be a happy clapper, how many of those France players would Southgate of picked.

Last edited:
And here I was this morning worried about showing my allegiance for England against Portugal this morning when I woke up - Anyone but France for this WC for me

I've not minded the reffing this tournament and I think VAR has hardly been involved and it's not doing the usual premier league forensic shit.

Today though, that ref was really dodgy, I don't know if he was thick, blind or corrupt. Such strange behaviour and decisions. You could tell he didn't want to give that penalty even on the replay.

Another tournament and its talk of a penalty miss again. As I said yesterday I much rather go out with a blaster than missing with one of them Japanese type penalties.
All through the WC the standard of refereeing has been pretty good barring a couple of iffy penalties and non award of penalties. That was up until yesterday’s match NLD v ARG and today’s ENG v FRA. The bloke yesterday was the worst I’ve seen in many a year but we have knowledge of how bad he is anyway so I think it came as no surprise, I commented on it when I saw who it was when the teams came out. Today’s match, how many times did FRA commit fouls on what are given these days and he just waved them away, how many did Greizman give away before being booked? Also, he didn’t give the penalty at first look, it was so blatant. I hope he doesn’t get another match at this WC as he doesn’t deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.