England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the stuff he did was fine and as technically excellent as we’ve come to expect but I can’t help think Phil just needs to try take games by the scruff of their neck instead of being on the periphery of the game.

Game was made for him.

He drifted in to the 10 and instantly england looked.better ,, he was told to go back to the left

Nah he’s didn’t
He was superb all tournament
I’ve said all along knock out football can mean anything happens

We was brilliant tonight
Absolutely brilliant

We over analyse tactics, formations etc corse we do - In a world of social media

Every game is a 50/50 at this stage

We played Better and lost

So be it

Well done England, proud as always
Should he not of won that header then? Genuine question. It’s what he’s in the team for? And no way has he Been superb all tournament. That’s just a daft thing to say

I've heard a right load of shite, defending the endless negativity. Under Southgate, we are set up to score on the break, not to control the game. Griezman controlled it. We had 3 destroyers who run and tackle in midfield. The ball goes backwards more than forwards if/when they get control of it.
We have Foden, Maddison and Grealish who can all control a game from the middle. Croatia have Modric - and others - with skill on the ball. They can build and create, and that's what we don't do.
Very predictable, but we could still have won, and if other changes and switches were made at the start or during the game, anything is possible. Being set up just to survive and break away to score doesn't and hasn't worked. It is beyond Southgate to do it any other way and hopefully he'll do the honourable thing and let some other mug have a go with our latest golden generation.
England had 30% more possession than France. England were rather more in control than Griezman.

Last edited:
I've heard a right load of shite, defending the endless negativity. Under Southgate, we are set up to score on the break, not to control the game. Griezman controlled it. We had 3 destroyers who run and tackle in midfield. The ball goes backwards more than forwards if/when they get control of it.
We have Foden, Maddison and Grealish who can all control a game from the middle. Croatia have Modric - and others - with skill on the ball. They can build and create, and that's what we don't do.
Very predictable, but we could still have won, and if other changes and switches were made at the start or during the game, anything is possible. Being set up just to survive and break away to score doesn't and hasn't worked. It is beyond Southgate to do it any other way and hopefully he'll do the honourable thing and let some other mug have a go with our latest golden generation.
Is the correct answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.