England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She comes over as quite thick to me.
She does, which is worrying, as she's supposed to have a first-class degree in law. I wouldn't want her representing me in court, she struggles to get her words out in the right order and speaks in cliches all the time.

Fit as f@ck IMO, but not too sharp.

Nah he’s didn’t
He was superb all tournament
I’ve said all along knock out football can mean anything happens

We was brilliant tonight
Absolutely brilliant

We over analyse tactics, formations etc corse we do - In a world of social media

Every game is a 50/50 at this stage

We played Better and lost

So be it

Well done England, proud as always
The better team lost. Yeah. Well done. Apart from France you played the equivalent of Championship sides. Take France out if it and you could have made the final playing USA, Wales, Iran, Senegal and Morocco.

Your manager is utter shite and thank God for that. I hope they extend his contract. He has manfully tried to take the Greece route but with better players and failed.

This is the problem. It isnt the job it once was, doesnt hold the prestige. Ive asked the question before , does it have to be full time these days?
No idea, I think they need to re think it for sure. Thing is, if the talent is so high you maybe don’t need a tactical genius…

No. I mean the English media that has spent a decade writing openly Islamaphobic lies about Qatar, the Middle East, and its ability to host the pinnacle of the white mans game (in their eyes).
All whilst totally failing to mention the treatment of Homosexuals when England hosted the tournament. Prison or castration. That was the choice for a man who lived a man in England. In 1966. Never mentioned once.
The English media that has completely lied about our owner because he is the wrong colour for their white mans game.

That english media.

Vamos Argentina.
You are bitter and deluded. England and the English are the most friendly, kind, and tolerant nation on earth, that's why thousands risk their lives to come here from war-torn Northern France every week.

FORZA CROATIA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.