England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She comes over as quite thick to me.

I think she's actually supposed to be quite intelligent and has a law degree. she's either just completely clueless about football or is so crippling shit infront of a camera to the point where she just chats shit. Either way, she shouldn't be anywhere near a punditry role, but there again, you can say similar about most of them.

Did we really play better?

What chances did England create from open play, nothing.

I don't think France were that good tonight but were good enough to beat a waistcoat team sent out in straighjackets!

A bit OTT on slabhead too, he's made some whoppers in this tournament and was centre half tonight in a team that conceded twice!

Lloris made ridiculous saves
We created loads
We lost
So be it

What a disastrous day, my country Portugal lost then England. Do you think the city lads from both teams will come in the same plane?

I think she's actually supposed to be quite intelligent and has a law degree. she's either just completely clueless about football or is so crippling shit infront of a camera to the point where she just chats shit. Either way, she shouldn't be anywhere near a punditry role, but there again, you can say similar about most of them.
Yeah Rio springs to mind, but he's not alone. Compare her to Alex Scott (not her greatest fan either), who does actually talk "football".

Its all about opinions, mine was she made a great point so I match your Fuck Off with another Fuck off.
She didn't.

A Striker with a good penalty record who has scored 1 is always taking the second, it's not even a thing to question it.

She was talking bollocks to justify airtime.
The question should have been, why is Kane trying to stick if into the roof, he never does that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.