England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City.

Country wise I was born in Scotland, so I'm happy tonight. However, if given the choice of City winning or Scotland winning, it's City ever single time with no pause for doubt.

I’ll sleep tonight,couldn’t care less myself,I won’t have an hangover like I would if City had lost

But I’ll finish by saying this I’m also happy I was born here,and knowing that from an international side of things that no surrounding countries to where I live will ever be as good as the team from the place I was born

Just hope Jimmy Crankie Sturgeon gets her way one day

I know England aren't everyones cup of tea on here but they've always been big for me.

It's really shit seeing the two teams you want to win more than anyone else consistently get ridiculous decisions against them in the big games.

You can't argue with Kane missing that penalty but the biased toward France from that referee tonight was bordering on the ridiculous.

In general I hate how much respect we continue to show the "top teams" when we're currently every bit as good as them.

Southgate has done a tremendous job in pulling the fans, media and most importantly the players together but I think it's time for a change.

At this level against good teams, we lack a bit of **** in us.

It’s hard to explain, but all these successful international teams seem to have that in them. I don’t even mean as people, just as football players. You just see guys like Griezmann, they have that look in their eye where they don’t seem to have any fear of the occasion. You don’t see that in England players. Whatever it is, I think you need that to get over the line in games like tonight.
Thought the same before a ball was kicked tbh. Gutted to find I was right.

But btw I feel no malice against Kane who is a decent and honest pro. No-one scores 100% of their penalties and it's not down to him why we lost. I thought the refereeing was shocking as well, which hardly helped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.