England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only goal threat all half was Kane, useless cunts need to get the ball to his feet, he can’t kick thin air.

Southgate you’re a disgrace.

yep.. not up for totally ripping up our winning blue print to accommodate this guy and paying £130mil and astronomical wages for privilege.

If we have any sense this tournament has done us a massive favour. It’s about other options now.
I really hope we’re looking at other options.
Not just Haaland, if he can’t be signed we need someone else, someone quick, strong and involved.

Good 1st half. England's tactic was to suppress the wing-backs from making up the numbers in midfield, and after a shaky start, it's worked handsomely. Germany have had no base from which to build. We've got average technical players in midfield and it doesn't matter a bit, because Germany are spread so far apart.
I appreciate your point, but does the fact that we have got average technical players in midfield, in a knockout game not worry you, when the likes of Foden and Grealish are on the bench? Thank fuck I don’t have to watch turgid unimaginative shit like this every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.