England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only that negative **** would play wingbacks with saka, but not have him playing wingback. It's a flat back 5 with 2 holding midfielders then just 2 fast lads chasing long balls while Harry kane stands on thhalfway line trying to buy freekicks
Predicted exactly that at the start of the thread, like most I'd rather go out having a real go, than play 7 defenders, 2 quick players and Kane, if he wants to play that way, I don't know why he bothered to pick the likes of Grealish, Foden, Mount, Bellingham or Sancho. What a waste of talent.

NewsThump getting in on the action! ;)

‘If you think last night was exciting, I’m only starting 8 defensive players today’ confirms swashbuckling Southgate

England manager Gareth Southgate has revealed today that the excitement is set to continue in the European Championships and that we have seen nothing yet as he plans to start with only EIGHT defensive players in tonight’s crucial last 16 match against Germany.

With yesterday’s games providing the most thrilling day of the tournament so far, Southgate has confirmed there will be more of the same later, but even more exciting as he looks to play with two, or maybe even three, attack-minded payers.

Speaking earlier he revealed, “You thought that was exciting last night? Wait till you see what I have planned for the nation this evening."

Can see Sterling coming in for a bit of stick later because he won't get the ball as Southgate's benched all the creative players.

It's going to turn into hit and hopes, long ball up to Kane hoping it sticks or an inch perfect long ball in behind the defence hoping Sterling gets it ahead of one of the best sweeper keepers in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.