England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I work in the West Midlands, office is festooned with England flags, it's like an EDL party.
Nearly everyone is very confident, you'd think you were playing Albania, not Germany.
As it is, i think you'll win tonight

So if you support England and show your colours you are racist?
Does this only apply if you're English?

Pre match boost for Engerland.

The supporters band have been allowed back on for today's match!

Just watching the BBC news, reporter. "What could be one of the greatest days in England's history." Calm the fuck down mate. Didn't say football, just England's history. :) I don't think even Ally McLeod went that far. And he thought we were winning the WC. Think I will go cut the grass, the insanity has begun..
If they win it will get worse mate.

Hopefully the reports are (partly) wrong.

If not,and he goes all predictable,then it will be an opportunity lost and he will further cement his reputation as a boring cowardly ****.

He will be the reason we win or lose this game.
Except for the freaks of football that were Greece in the Euros and Chelsea’s first champions league, I don’t recall many teams winning tournaments by playing with fear and relying on luck. Very hard to change the mindset and turn it round if you go a goal down. Some of these players are totally wasted on Southgate

Pre match boost for Engerland.

The supporters band have been allowed back on for today's match!
Farcical decision. Wind instruments can only be played in an orchestra if they have Perspex screens up.

The lack of the band was one of the few Covid positives.

Now we get to hear the great escape nonstop whilst we pass the ball sideways.

Just watching the BBC news, reporter. "What could be one of the greatest days in England's history." Calm the fuck down mate. Didn't say football, just England's history. :) I don't think even Ally McLeod went that far. And he thought we were winning the WC. Think I will go cut the grass, the insanity has begun..
You obviously know that he means footballing history but that doesn’t suit the bullshit narrative you push about England at every tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.