England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ill repeat for the 56th time

He is championship level manager

I don't think many championship clubs would be lining up to offer him a job to be honest.
I'd like to say at least Foden may get to come against tired legs etc but we've looked absolutely awful after we've made subs in the first few games.

That's because he usually sticks Rashford on.

Hard to see past anything other than another england let down, but i still live in hope. As a country we need a right fucking lift and this would give us it.

If he manages to get through tonight he'll probably mess it up against Sweden if they also win. Sweden & England would be locked in a battle of trying to outpark each other's bus in the most boring game of football ever witnessed.

If the truth hurts, that's your problem. I have said far less than most on here mate. Go fucking look. Doesn't suit yiur narrative more like. Fortunately for me everybody's comments are plain for all to see. If you are fucked off because I don't buy hype, or support Celtic, that's your fucking problem.
You’re quoting a news reporter who you believe is caught up in the hype because he didn’t say the word “football” when he said it could be one of England’s greatest nights.

I heard one on ITV last night say “England manager Gareth Southgate”.

Because I’m not a plum though, I assume he means the manager of the football team not the entire country.

You said the other day that we’ve been shit since 1990. We’ve played in 13 tournaments and lost 13 matches. Par for the course given that we haven’t won any tournaments.

If you were offered 50% of England’s tournament results since 1990 for Scotland, you’d wank so much that you’d be sprinkling pure salt by the end of it.

You can’t have it both ways. You say England have underachieved given the players we’ve had which suggests we should have done better.

Then you say we all get carried away and think we’re better than we are. Which is it?

You’re a typical jock who would prefer an England loss to a Scotland win. Bitter as fuck and it’s lovely to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.