England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Except for the freaks of football that were Greece in the Euros and Chelsea’s first champions league, I don’t recall many teams winning tournaments by playing with fear and relying on luck. Very hard to change the mindset and turn it round if you go a goal down. Some of these players are totally wasted on Southgate
100%

Its akin to asking someone who throws together a fry up down the local greasy spoon to take charge of The Ivy.

You obviously know that he means footballing history but that doesn’t suit the bullshit narrative you push about England at every tournament.
If the truth hurts, that's your problem. I have said far less than most on here mate. Go fucking look. Doesn't suit yiur narrative more like. Fortunately for me everybody's comments are plain for all to see. If you are fucked off because I don't buy hype, or support Celtic, that's your fucking problem.

yep foden with only Sterling and Kane up top with him and all behind blockers defensive minded players will make it near impossible for the front three to make chances maybe on the break! Southgate should just go for it with a midfield of Sterling Grealish foden Saka Kane up top
It will be just like Croatia WC semi and pretty much every game since in that the forwards get isolated and it will devolve in to Pickford launching it long to Kane and we just continually gift possession to the opposition and we eventually capitulate to the constant stream of pressure.

Hence the 'i'd'

Only the truly deluded think Southgate is anything other than boring/useless.

I expect......

---------------Pickford--------------
-------Walker---Stones-Maguire------
Trippier---Rice------Philips------Shaw
-----Sterling-----Kane------Foden-----
I actually wouldnt mind that if you put Saka as the LWB and switch Sterlng and Foden. Saka and Trippier arent afraid of running past their wingers and of we invert foden and sterling they give the space and are playing a little closer to Kane and in more dangerous areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.