England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

Come on lads. The heroic manner of the defeat in Italy means we should let the players do it again, albeit with less pace to defend.

Would rather our players not be involved in this from a city perspective. Grealish through his own stupidity and thankfully walker are out but we've still got 2 key players involved. Still, I actually hope we get smacked tonight just because of the very slim chance the mounting pressure may get waistcoat out before the world cup.

Would rather our players not be involved in this from a city perspective. Grealish through his own stupidity and thankfully walker are out but we've still got 2 key players involved. Still, I actually hope we get smacked tonight just because of the very slim chance the mounting pressure may get waistcoat out before the world cup.
Sorry state of affairs that we both are hoping we get hammered so they sack the England manager.

But here we are, FA.

If this is the chance or period to see what certain players can Offer before the World Cup, he’s doing a bloody fucking stellar job (sarcasm)

Tomori has done well since his switch to Milan. You’d expect him to play to see if he can hack it against Germany. Also, is there no other fucking formation he wants to try, to see if he can have other options for different scenarios?

His blueprint is one which sets the team to try not to lose. Thought he’d throw the kitchen sink at it tonight. I mean, what else is there to lose? Not like the FA will sack him before the World Cup. Waistcoats won’t walk as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.