England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

Ollie Holt: "Some of us think it's a crime Trent Alexander Arnold isn't in Southgate's starting XI"

tu3xhUI.gif

I think the over reaction to Southgate and the England side has been ridiculous.

He’s been our most successful manager of the last 50 years. Recently we have lost some glorified friendlies - without a full first team.

It’s all about the World Cup now. I’m sure if we do well again the hate mob and flappers will disappear

We did more than well last time and the hate mob and flappers still find any negative

Even if we won the World Cup it would be ‘we had a lucky group’ ‘the teams we played were sh*t’ etc etc

Pickford should be nowhere near the International set-up. Sorry to Toffees fans on here but I truly believe he's a liability.

I don't like or trust goalkeepers who yell at their defenders after making a routine save. Its one of my big football pet peeves.

England have been beaten on penalties by Turkey in the semi-finals of the Blind Football European Championships in Italy.

They lost 2-0 from the spot after the sides were locked at 0-0 after normal time in Pescara.
Brandon Coleman and Dan English were off target with their spot-kicks.

England came into the semi-finals unbeaten and will face Germany, who they beat in the group stages, in the play-off for third place on Friday.

Turkey will take on France in the final on the same day.

Was Southgate the manager for this England team as well? The blind leading the blind!

I think the over reaction to Southgate and the England side has been ridiculous.

He’s been our most successful manager of the last 50 years. Recently we have lost some glorified friendlies - without a full first team.

It’s all about the World Cup now. I’m sure if we do well again the hate mob and flappers will disappear
Based on what having easy run ins to tournament Finals and Semis and what happen when he did have the chance to do something ???? His shite negative style put paid to that .............. I mean look at the group we are in at the World Cup another chance for my waistcoat to boost his stats .............. honestly I’m trying to think of one really tough game that he’s had to get to these runs and apart from an ok German side he’s faced nobody of note

England have been beaten on penalties by Turkey in the semi-finals of the Blind Football European Championships in Italy.

They lost 2-0 from the spot after the sides were locked at 0-0 after normal time in Pescara.
Brandon Coleman and Dan English were off target with their spot-kicks.

England came into the semi-finals unbeaten and will face Germany, who they beat in the group stages, in the play-off for third place on Friday.

Turkey will take on France in the final on the same day.

Was Southgate the manager for this England team as well? The blind leading the blind!

Did they miss the goal or the ball?

Quite simple unfortunately.

What will happen. He won't be sacked. We come up against a half decent team in the world. We get knocked out. He gets sacked.

What should happen. Appoint Steve Cooper. Get the best out of the players, we have a real chance.

Southgate is intelligent and likable to the players, but he knows one way of playing and it's limited. Most successful manager since Ramsay in results against poor sides but comes up very short in tactics, flair and adaptability against top players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.