England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

I wouldn't rush to judgement on any player playing for Southgate as to how they might play under Pep. Stones is one of the best at winning headers for us and seems off the pace here. Anyway Sterling to score.

Best thing to do with the laughably pathetic C4 coverage is switch on at kick off, turn over at half time and switch off as soon as the full time whistle goes
Can't believe she's just asked the question " what do England need to do to win this "

Southgates innovative tactics include no midfield and two players going for the same ball.

Highlights how good Peps City are.

Southgate is clueless. My view hasn't changed of him since he got the job. According to some he must be great though as we got to a final (which he totally bottled by being so negative).

I'm not a fan of international football. I just always hope the City players come through unscathed & when things don't go well it always seems to be our boys who get called out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.