England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

Did seem weird watching that
Why bring out sticks. They just were moving up the section. Then brick it when they fight back. Useless twats only good at chasing nicked cars and causing mayhem as a result.

England's build up play would be much better with a player like Rodri. Rice is barely involved and the build up is laborious.
I agree entirely, but I'm not convinced we currently have much better than Rice available. The players who are better with the ball (Phillips, Henderson) I don't think are so much better that they counter Rice's physicality, directness, or defensive ability.

Lol, cops got leathered then ran off. Only in London

.....and Manchester ...but only when Celtic are in town
Regardless what we think of the police forces in other countries they’d have had that under control in a minute or so anyone moving at all would have been batonned head legs arms anywhere..

Police bricking it. Fucking useless bullies. They had sticks too.
England and Wales has 211 officers per 100k, Hungary for example have 367. That’s 74% more. We’re almost certainly under policed and whenever there is any kind of civil disorder they can’t cope with it. They can barely manage to investigate crimes at the best of times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.