England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

I cannot believe some people cant see that Sterling's time at City is coming to a finish.
He has been fantastic for us and a big part of our recent success,but he isnt the same player,maybe he wants pastures new,but he needs to go.
Careful, that talk gets you into trouble.

you’re spot on though

It's usually justified but way too much criticism for southgate here. He played the team the majority of us would have picked and they didn't deliver.

Subs were shit granted but I think he had to do that to stop us getting beat, the point and the San Marino game avoids any doubt of qualification.
It was the subs for me, every change he made resulted in a worse performance. Before that I don’t think they were too bad. I’d like to see us play the same team again, with perhaps Bellingham in for Mount. We need a bit more shape in the middle but it was very hard against that Hungary team.

Southgate changed it for the sake of change in the hope it would improve things but it made things worse.

First thing the dick says is Foden starting didn't work, was he was he only player out there then?

I wasn’t able to watch any of the games tonight but I see Ronaldo has scored a hat trick. I can’t help but think if we’d signed him we would absolutely piss the league this year. Sterling and Grealish just aren’t in the same class as goalscorers.

Poor Clarkie. You'll have to try harder than that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.