England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

At least all our Lads are all coming home okay.

I will say this,our players stand out in the English side.Technically they are so much better than the rest Obviously the only exception being Sterling,before some one says it.:-)

I dont see what the fuss is with Saka,he has speed,thats it.

Jack was causing all sorts of problems. When he went off,Hungary only had to focus on nullifying Phil.He was literally the only real threat.

Foden and Grealish stand outs from that game...bloody awful subs, we got worse and worse with each subsequent new player on. Kane should have been off at HT. I would have switched sides with Mount and Foden....had the latter playing off Grealish on the left.

Anyway, not too arsed because even if we make the finals the waistcoat will bottle it and makes sure the team are all happy clappy and everyone gets to play a part...

Missed Sancho.....

giphy.gif

Ronaldo scored X amounts of goals with hatricks? What the fuck as that got to do with tonight's game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.