England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

When Sterling & Foden were on same side, there hardly seemed to be any occasions where Sterling passed the ball short to Foden. Or maybe I’m imagining it and talking crap.

Didn't get that sub at all.
It's one sub to change the dynamic on both wings.

Saka comes on as a new player on the right, and Sterling shifts to the left and hopefully plays differently on that side than on the right.

He did this in the Euros as well.

I'm not syaing I agree with it, but I get the idea around it.

It's one sub to change the dynamic on both wings.

Saka comes on as a new player on the right, and Sterling shifts to the left and hopefully plays differently on that side than on the right.

He did this in the Euros as well.

I'm not syaing I agree with it, but I get the idea around it.
jack was maybe the most dangerous player in the first half , taking the main threat off just seems stupid. Why keep Sterling on when he has been so poor?

Haven't had time to read the thread but my brief take.

Grealish was England's best player so for him to get the hook first was strange to say the least.

Foden and Mount didn't play like central midfielders and that led to a lack of creativity as well as a weakness to the counter. I don't blame either as they were surely playing to instructions.

The game was crying out for someone to dictate play from the middle of the park, something Foden could have done if asked.

Oh and Kane was bobbins, thank fuck we didn't spunk 100M + on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.