England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

The FA have got what wanted. A family crowd, with kids holding up pieces of cardboard asking for the players shirts all around the stadium. And kids England chants louder than adult England chants.

jack was maybe the most dangerous player in the first half , taking the main threat off just seems stupid. Why keep Sterling on when he has been so poor?
He did have a good Euro's, sadly his club forms now with him for England I think Southgates stuck with him because of his past performances

The MET announcement during the game was laughable. We have arrested one Hungarian fan who racially abused a Steward.(and rightly so) Whilst numerous other Hungarian Ultras were fighting, punching, and kicking the MET police. No other arrests were made.

He did have a good Euro's, sadly his club forms now with him for England I think Southgates stuck with him because of his past performances
Im certain that his past peformances are the reason, however this was a qualifier game, even if England lost it wouldnt have been the end of the world. Keeping Sterling , Kane on so long seemed like a desperate move trying to get a lucky win in the hope that they will deliver as they did in the past.

The MET announcement during the game was laughable. We have arrested one Hungarian fan who racially abused a Steward.(and rightly so) Whilst numerous other Hungarian Ultras were fighting, punching, and kicking the MET police. No other arrests were made.
I doubt very much many of them were travelling fans, more arrests are likely in the near future I would think.

They will get their retaliation in later this week on maskless working-class white grannies over 70

I agree and he scored the face saver even though the commentator said if he hadn’t then Sterling would have scored. I am glad personally that Stones took the initiative as I wouldn’t have backed Sterling.
Yes, Burnley and Lyon spring to mind

The Waistcoat shit bricks when he realised Hungary had worked out his tactical genius and picked subs to scrape a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.