England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

Thread title should be changed to "half of city vs Hungary"

I think I'm more excited to see this game than I was the euros final after the team was announced.

It's laughable. Phil Foden is the greatest talent England have had for decades and for anybody to not see that astonishes me really, specially from an ex-player, and regardless of gender. Can she honestly not see what we have here? If he wasn't injured England would have won the Euros.
some people are jus clueless

It's laughable. Phil Foden is the greatest talent England have had for decades and for anybody to not see that astonishes me really, specially from an ex-player, and regardless of gender. Can she honestly not see what we have here? If he wasn't injured England would have won the Euros.
Exactly regardless of gender, and my comment, it’s incredible she questioned his inclusion. I would have said the same if it was Keane or Wright who made stupid comments. She went on the attack from the start.

When was Holloway given the job of Hungary manager.

Also nice banner to trigger the Hungarians and a few Gammons wearing replica Engerland kits.

Yep, he’s had not one but two chances to learn his lesson. I don’t have much faith he has but he’s not entirely stupid so I live in hope.
I recall he put Henderson on then took him off for that Euro final...literally no idea how to counter sir Mancini’s changes. But agree, he’s not a complete idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.