England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

Hard to understand how Kane gets a start tonight, he has been awful this season. hasnt scored a PL goal. So chuffed we didnt waste big money on him.
who do u think he shohld start with then ? abraham ? that kid is trash ...
kane having a bad season is still the best option for England

Applaud some of you that watch pre-match talk from pundits and such. You all have the patience to listen to the bs for the most part.

Eni Aluko hasn't done herself any favours saying she can't see how Foden gets in the team against top opposition. He's England's best player ffs.

He’s picked a proper team. Not sure I’d have both Mount and Foden as part of a three but we’ll see how it goes. Is Mount enough of an all round midfielder? He always seems to play almost as a 10.

Also, will the team have the sense to control the tempo, or will they get drawn into trying to play the killer ball all the time? Southgate has picked a good team but has he set them up right too? I’d love to see England string thirty passes together and move an opponent about in their half.

Will Pep’s dream front three work out? For an England game outside a big tournament, I’m quite looking forward to this.
Two games, Croatia in WC semi and Italy in the Euro final....shit the bed both times and will never be good enough as a manager imo.

Even the interviewer is questioning his inclusion and Sterling’s.

Have I missed something?

its good that stones is getting mins, he needs to get fit for us after his injury. sterling can use the minutes too trying ti get back to his best. kyle and jack couldve used a break but atleast thr didnt play much last week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.