England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

Recently in Edinburgh, talking to Scots fans who were actually terrified that England could seriously win the euros.
I asked if any of them had actually watched England play.

Same was up their on business last week.. I literally burst out laughing at the notion they all seemed to share “Nahh you’ll be fine lads, have you not seen who’s in charge?”

Matthew Upson
Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 Live

Phil Foden has had a difficult evening. He's given the ball away a lot and not really created much for England.
Yeah, what a surprise - it'll all be down to him, Stones & Walker. Thank goodness for our superstar Mainoo.

No surprise the dear auld beeb have their sinner and saint…

View attachment 121653
No mention how Kane went missing and was never in the box to create space or how Phil could have had 2 goals but Palmer played for Palmer and shot from impossible angles instead of passing for a tap in.
Seriously how to these muppets get jobs as they are ex players and cannot see the obvious, like staircase Dublin saying Palmer was outstanding with a few hundred likes and a thousand dislikes.

That was depressing

Thank god Jack isnt involved in this shit show

Get knocked out asap & get our boys rested & then let Utd announce their new manager Gareth Southgate

That’s exactly my thoughts, thank fuck Grealish isnt involved

I’m hesitant to criticise/judge any player playing for England under fucking Southgate.

It’s fairly incredible how he manages to stifle all the attacking options we have, Foden spends most of the game either asking the ball and not getting it or looking lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.