England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

I forgot this England match was on. Sounds like I chose the right time to have a memory loss!
What’s he done to John Boy? I was flicking through channels and saw Rooney was a ‘pundit’ WWHHAATT! But the other bloke then said something about Palmer sending a ball over to Kane and ‘Kane never misses’ three times but at the bottom of the screen it said England 0 Iceland 1…so did Kane score an own goal then?

How many logins do you have?
Just the one darling. Maybe plenty of other people could see it without the blue tinted specs tonight too. Phil wasn’t good first half(couldn’t be arsed watching the 2nd) but is a great player. Gareth is shite manager but Phil not having a great game wasn’t on Southgate tonight.

Don’t really understand why any England player wants to bother with internationals given the pile-on every time.

If I was a premier league and England international. I rather jet off on holiday and sit on a beach.
Jack says I'm off to Ibiza

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.