England v Italy | Nations League | Sat 11th June '22

Entire attack has been poor, nobody is making things happen, all too safe from all of them. James looks our best bet of making something happen, it would be nice if maguire could pass it to him and not launch it at him. Rice been pretty good defensively but not offering anything when we have the ball, ramsdale done well. That's about all the positivity you can take from that. Game's been as dull as the manager.

A couple of caveats first. I don't watch all City's games and I don't dislike Southgate.

That being said, I thought that the performance of Grealish for the last 20 minutes against Germany was the best I have seen him play.

He's bang average. Could never see the hype about him, Tidy on the ball sideways and backwards passes, Can't pass a ball forwards, Slow getting around the pitch, Being made looking a mug tonight against a second string Italian midfield.
Definitely can’t cope with the pace at all. Not that great at reading danger as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.